Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Battle of Bonnets 2016

I want to thank Mary Lawson, Ron Decar's and everyone else involved for another wonderful event. I think the decision to have less attendees was a good decision, we had much more room. Even if I didn't win, I had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting so many Red Hatter's. If you have never been to this event Mark your calendar and go next year it is a blast!!  Our Hat was a joint effort by my chapter and we had a lot of fun designing and making, along with drinking some great wine! I am posting a lot of pictures and hope you enjoy our day as much as we did. We celebrated our 18th Red Hat Birthday in Style. 

Regina winning a gift basket

Our lovely Hat


Our table

The Judges panel

 Walking before the judges

Isn't her hat awesome!

Another picture of our hat
 
 
Contestants

More contestants

Back view of our Hat

 
Gaylynne, Marie, Rebecca and Queen Jackie

Our Judges

Our lovely Mary Stoppa
 
 
I hope you enjoyed a few moments of a wonderful time my chapter and I spent. Also Regina won 2-3 prizes, I just can't remember today. I won $80.00 from the 50/50 drawing. Sorry no pictures of me winning, we were being rushed out. I was so excited when my number was called, I just took the money and thanked everyone. I also want to thank Gaylynne for taking over 40 pictures.   
Queen Jackie of Vegas Red Hat Diva's

No comments:

Post a Comment