Monday, October 9, 2017

October Card Class

Saturday, October 7th, was World Card Making Day, so my sister and  I held a Stamp Camp at my home for my Red Hat Society group Vegas Red Hat Diva's and another Queen Mary Lawson. We had eight very excited ladies, this was my groups 2nd year doing this and it just happen to fall on World Card Making Day. How Cool is that?

My Red Hat Group came out in force and had a great time.  Everyone brought finger food to keep up our energy, door prizes were given out. 
We had four work stations to begin with and added a fifth as time went on.  Each lady made 18 cards (14 different designs) and a case to hold their cards.  We started early in the morning and finished mid-afternoon.  All of us were very tired, but we had a great time. Below are some pictures before we started and during. ENJOY!
Here are some shots of what the class looked like before we started.






Here is Marie getting started with my sister's help

Here is Rebecca finished box for her cards. It turn out gorgeous.

 Here Rebecca and I are putting together one of the cards.
Mary listening to my sister explain what is next
 Lois beautiful card
 Sheila's finished her card box
 Marie finished her 1st card only 17 more to go!
 Annette, Rebecca and I hard at work
 Our Birthday Girl Carolyn, wearing her Princess Crown for the day!
 Lois and her card box
 Next card please
Is it lunch yet?

Ladies very hard at play



Gaylynne waving
 Marie checking out her cards
 Sheila finishing her last card
It was a wonderful day had by all, we stamped, talked, ate, stamp, talked and stamped some more.
I want to personally thank my sister for not only making all the card kits but also letting us into her home. I also want to thank all the ladies that showed up and joined in on the fun. Until next time!
Queen Jackie Watson #ChooseFun

No comments:

Post a Comment