Friday, December 16, 2016

Vegas Red Diva's Annual Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap

Welcome everyone to our Christmas Cookie Recipe Swap, this year it was held at the lovely Rebecca Morgan's House. I wish you could have been there to see all her lovely decorations and tree. We had such a wonderful time, playing games, having a Cookie Contest and snacking of course. Lot's of new cookies this year. I also shared with the group the letter I got from VFW Christmas Basket Program thanking us for our donation.
We also donated the rest of our cookies and some of our ladies baked extra cookies for our Military and veterans.

I am also sorry so many of our ladies were ill and indisposed this year. Hope everyone feels better soon. You were missed.

I have posted some pictures of our day. Enjoy and Merry Christmas from Vegas Red Hat Diva's and me there Queen Jackie Watson.#SharetheFunofRHS


Here Marie and I are starting our day of Fun.
 I just love Christmas Socks and Rebecca's are awesome!

 Here we all are posing
Another group

 Discussion on Cookies

Doris, Rebecca, Lois and Regina taking a cookie break
Rebecca's beautiful tree

Marie discussing how she made her cookies

Regina checking her cookie choices

Too many cookies to choose from

The winners are! Everyone


Rebecca received a beautiful Red Hat Cat

Presents for everyone

My lovely ladies, Doris, Regina, Rebecca, Carolyn Marie and Lois



I want to thank everyone for such a wonderful day and Rebecca for having us in her home. Merry Christmas everyone.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment