Thursday, May 14, 2015

Battle of the Bonnets Parade and Luncheon

Above is Regina and I in our Beautiful Hats we made for the parade.

This one of the Hats someone was caring for the Hat parade. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was gorgeous.

Here is another example of a gorgeous Red Hat!

This is the back to one of the hats I saw.

Here is the table next to ours, wow their Hats were among more beautiful hats.

Isn't her hat cute. This is Lois one of new members. Can you believe it she joined my chapter that day.

Another lovely Hat.

What a gorgeous smile.

Our Hostess Mary Lawson. You look gorgeous Mary.

This is me and my door prize. A beautiful purple lace jacket.

 Wow! What a beautiful Pink Hatter.

Our judges for the day.
 

We all look awesome as we stroll around the judges. I am number 18. What was I doing. LOL!

 Here is a side view of our own Regina in her sparkly hat.
 
We may not have won but I believe we are all winners and guess what there is going to be another one Parade next year. So be thinking of what type of hat you want to make.
 
Thank You for visiting and I hope you had a much fun looking at these as we did being there. Also if you want more picture then go to Mary Lawson Facebook page.
 
Queen Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment